Welcome to Net Partner
Welcome to Net Partner, MLC's Online Financial Aid System:
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards--grants, scholarships, loan eligibility
- Learn about the steps needed to receive a loan
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
Returning Net Partner Users:
Your "SSN" is your Social Security Number (without dashes). If you've forgetten your Password, you can retrieve it by clicking on "Forgot your Password?".
Are you new to Net Partner?**
- Click on the ""First Time User" link, enter your Social Security Number (without dashes) and click "Submit."
- Next, you will be asked to answer two account activation questions to verify your identity.
- Date of birth, with slashes. Example: 1/13/1994
- Name of the city you are from, as entered on your FAFSA.
- After completing the above steps, you will be asked to create a Password. Please keep this Password as you will need it every year to access this site. You will also be asked to answer security questions. Answering these questions will enable you to create a new Password if you forget or lose it.
**First time users must have already completed a FAFSA directed to Martin Luther College. If you have not begun the FAFSA financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid by going to www.fafsa.ed.gov. Enter our school code, 002361, on your FAFSA and we will automatically receive a copy.